Friday, September 5, 2008

- EMMANUEL CHRONICLES


It's a short two page comic featuring one of the many assassinations that Emmanuel has been involved in. As far as this story goes, she's now being kept by the local mental health institution supervised by detective Fren Hernandez. Emmanuel started to confess her crimes plotting a little sick trust cycle between the detective and her.

----------
------------------------------------------------[ ESPAÑOL ]----

Es un comic corto de dos paginas que muestra uno de los muchos asesiantos en los que Emmanuel a estado involucrada. Hasta donde va esta historia, ella es ahora tratada en el centro de salud mental local supervisada por el detective Fren Hernandez. Emanuel empezo a confesar sus crimenes tramando una circulo enfermizo de confianza entre el detective y ella. - texto en español -

CAPTIONS:

1ST PAGE.

[ Emmanuel: I once knew " The madness" it was something like pleasing you most inner desires while hiding what you couldn't really be... ]
[ Emmanuel:
I felt so good when it happened, but sometimes I was driven by my sanity, making me weak and submissive... ]


Emmanuel: Why are you
leaving me? don't you love me anymore?
Jaime: HEY! HEY! What are you doing
?! put that down you're gonna hurt somebody with that!!
Emmanuel:
I'm going to be the only person hurt if you leave
Jaime:HE-HEY! I only pay you to spend the night okay!?, not to for staying with you!
Emmanuel:Then... You don't love me?

[ Emmanuel: I felt sick each time I had to submit.. ]
[ Emmanuel: But then I quickly came back to the reality that I love so much. ]

Emmanuel:Oh Please! Stay with me, let's live this romance to the fullest!!

2ND PAGE.
Dic. Fren: Jaime Duran, His body was found in an advance decomposition state over the bathroom's sink. Apparent cause of death: Deep Incision in the jugular vein, signal of bruises, scratches, over his face and torso.

Emmanuel:
I can see you are paying attention Detective, now... can I continue with my story?
Dic. Fren: Proceed.
Emmanuel: Thank you Detective, you're truly a -Sweety-.

Emmanuel: So... Are you going to stay?-.
Emmanuel: You know you are a very handsome man. Maybe we could have a couple of children and a happy job, What do you think?
Jaime: ughnnn...

[ Emmanuel: My intentions where only for the best, I was only looking for a man that could be with me, a man that I could love, and he would love me back, love our children, our jobs, our....]

Dic Fren:
On to the point Emmanuel, we been through this many times before...




EMMANUEL...





No comments: